Re: [cpx] CPX design goals, terms, and roles

On Wed, 8 Dec 2004 10:14:33 -0700
Scott Wiersdorf <scottw@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Subsequent releases will focus more on the server administrator,
> allowing more control over the server setup itself,

	I just wanted to observe that even though we're all excited at
the prospect of CPX we dealers need to remember that the development
team, I'm sure, is trying to make CPX as flexible as possible, but it is
difficult to make something work correctly yet differently for all us
dealers.  One of the downsides to the VPS from ViaVerio's standpoint is
that we probably all use sightly different methods for doing things
which means they must take that much more effort to let things work "our
way" yet still be somewhat standardized.

 - Steve Yates
 - ITS, Inc.
 - Want your coffee black?  - Are there other colors?