Re: [cpx] auto reply needs a subject.

Scott,

The example template in the autoreply box has the subject line first:

   Subject: On Vacation

Ahh. you see, I completely missed that. I just overwrote it immediately with my own to test it out without looking.

like separating out the subject, an
option to use the sending subject, etc.)

The customer or DA or EU will do the same without even looking. (assuming they don't look either)

James

Stormer Hosting
http://www.stormerhosting.com

----- Original Message ----- From: "Scott Wiersdorf" <scottw@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <cpx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, December 07, 2004 3:59 PM
Subject: Re: [cpx] auto reply needs a subject.

On Tue, Dec 07, 2004 at 03:41:40PM -0500, Stormer's Cgi-Archive wrote:
The auto reply for an end user needs to have a "subject line".  Currently
it only has a body, but no subject.

The example template in the autoreply box has the subject line first:

   I will be out of the office this week.

This creates an autoreply message with the Subject specified. I think
some other autoreplies work like this too.

We'll consider other suggestions (like separating out the subject, an
option to use the sending subject, etc.) but somebody needs to make
them :)

scottw@xxxxxxxxxxxx