[cpx] Feature Request: Calendar

I was doing a comparison of the new CPX and SquirrelMail from a user's standpoint and I found myself really wanting this feature.

I'd like to see a calendar in the CPX for the users. And if it isn't asking too much, it would also be nice if the calendar would link the Contacts' Birthday field.

I like the new look and feel of the new CPX. Nice improvement. If it had a calendar, I think that it actually would beat out SquirrelMail without a second look.

Best wishes,
Rae