RE: [cpx] Feature Request: Calendar

Rae,

I'm glad you like the new look and feel of CPX. Verio is also working on
a new webmail client that I think you'll really like. It has a very
"Outlook-type" look and feel with the following features:

* Customizable and brandable interface
* Folder management
* Drag and drop items between folders
* Sorting and searching messages
* Address book
* Mail
* Calendar
* Outlook synchronization
* Spell check
* Junk mail handling
* Manage and access multiple mail accounts
* Localized into 16 different languages

You can see a short demo of it with some screenshots by going to the VPS
Tips & Tricks webinar at the following link (it's towards the middle of
the webinar):

http://w.on24.com/r.htm?e=99131&s=1&k=3ABDBF86AD52C03AD0704AF4FFEAADCE!

We plan on releasing a beta version of this new client very soon.

Thanks,

Scott Flinders
Sr. Product Manager
Verio, Inc.