[cpx] documentation and customizing

Where is the documentation on how to re-brand and customize CPX? The docs on the viaVerio site are not only outdated now that the new version has been implemented, but also contain no information on branding. The Branding Interface in the Backroom has branding management for the Signature accounts but not CPX. Here are a couple things that I am trying to change:

1. On one account I am using CPX as a mail server for end users so the use of "ControlPanel" in the URL needs to be changed to something more compatible for visibility to end users, e.g. "MyAccount".

2. I've found that the CPX template is located at /usr/local/cp/templates/default
How can we implement our own template to be used by the system?

Best wishes,
Rae