From: owner-cpx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-cpx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Norman R. Prevett
Sent: Thursday, October 11, 2007 9:40 AM
To: cpx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [cpx] CPX Priorities

Hi Scott:

We have several customers that want to know if the "Forwarding" bug is
one of the defect fixes for the next release. In fact we have a good
sized sale pending on that issue believe it or not.

--

Norman R. Prevett

Jenica Corporation
"Helping Business Profit from Technology"
 * World Class Web Site Hosting and Design
 * Turnkey Commercial Web Sites, Secure Online Ordering
 * Internet Connections for Corporate Networks
 * Consulting Training and Support

Mill Yard Technology Park
80 Technology Way, Suite 4E6, Nashua, NH 03060
Tel 1.603.886.4668
Fax 1.603.880.9209
Email: norm@xxxxxxxxxx
Web Site http://www.jenica.com