RE: [cpx] CPX wish list

Hi Steve,

Not sure if I understand your reply correctly but here is a little more info - on two 2-3 month old VPS3 CPX installs, users with only mail privileges log in to the orange CPX Control Panel screen by default. Then must click the mail tab to view the mail area summery. If a user only has mail they should really be logged directly in to the mail tab by default.

Thanks,

Chris Hess
chris@xxxxxxxxxx
Outer Banks Internet, Inc.