RE: [cpx] CPX wish list

Hi Steve,

Yes, thank you. I remember you posting that info for me earlier and it has been helpful to some of our users.

Thanks again,

Chris Hess
chris@xxxxxxxxxx
Outer Banks Internet, Inc.

Chris Hess wrote on 8/21/2007 12:33:14 PM:

 Not sure if I understand your reply correctly but here is a little
more info - on
 two 2-3 month old VPS3 CPX installs, users with only mail privileges
log in to
 the orange CPX Control Panel screen by default. Then must click the
mail tab
 to view the mail area summery. If a user only has mail they should
really be
 logged directly in to the mail tab by default.

	I agree, that would be nice.  It's unlikely they would be doing
anything else in the control panel.

	What I was saying was that with that redirect in place, if
someone connects to www.example.com/webmail they will be directed to the
CPX login and after login they will be in their inbox.

 - Steve Yates
 - ITS, Inc.
 - Let him who is stoned cast the first sin...