RE: [cpx] wishlist - was Mail System Administrator

>From the first page (email):

"Hi Scott,

Can you provide us with a milestone chart that outlines what feature
enhancements are already being worked on, and when they should be
completed. And, also outline what the long term goals are for cpx?

Specifically, I'd like to know when I can expect the following features
(these are not listed in any particular preference order - just the
order in which they popped into my mind).

- filemanager capability
- apache user authentication manager (password protect directories)
- spamassassin white/black list
- spamassassin configuration manager
- spamassassin bayes tagging (junk/not junk)
- clamav configuration manager
- ability for server admin to assign a login prefix (or suffix) to
userid's that the domain admin creates
- vinstall manager (all vinstall functionality can be done through cpx)
- ports manager (common port installations can be done through cpx)
- zone record manager - ability for SA to give zone record control to DA
- addressbook import/export feature
- "quick create" - I have been talking to iManagerPro users about having
a "quick create" for adding users and/or domains. For many resellers, a
domain is added with the exact same privileges everytime. Let's create
an editable default configuration(s) that allows us to simply enter
domain name, user, password and submit. Everything defaults to settings
found in the config file. Of course, we would still maintaint the
ability to override this - it is just a "quick create". - API and
documentation allowing us to easily create our own customizations
without
- ServerAlias for domain setup
- default homepage for domain setup
- unzip tar archive with each domain setup
- calendar (maybe group calendar for end users of the same domain to
share)
- api to tie into new Verio billing system (I want DA's to be able to do
domain registrations, order new servers, etc.).

Mark"

from the second:

"Hi:

Since CPX is on our minds today -- most requested mail options for CPX
(at least by my customers).

1. Manage their own Blacklist/Whitelist as in Imanger.
2. Auto clearing of spam and quarantine folders after x days (yes we can
use the archmbox port but then each user can't control the option for
himself)
3. Better display of HTML attachments in web mail."