Re: [cpx] Log processing - cannot fork

for this to change we would need a new version of savelogs from scott.
Hopefully he worked all the WE for it so it should ready by now no ? ;)

you can also solve this by running a cron once for all the website and
then do a chown on all the logs files. If you do not care about the
owner (quota) then you could just replace the whole savelogs cron lines
by one line in /etc/crontab :)

something like

5       0       *       *       *    /usr/local/bin/savelogs --period
--postmovehook='/usr/local/apache/bin/apachectl graceful'
--apacheconf=/www/conf/httpd.conf

this line rotate all crons from apache (all but suexec.log) and keep 10
days of log

Cordialement,
Ghislain ADNET.
AQUEOS.