[cpx] CPX development process

At 1:25 PM -0700 2/17/06, Scott Wiersdorf wrote:
I don't know the specifics of the next design revision for CPX, but we
will certainly look at this.

Scott,

Apologies for ripping this tiny snippet out of context but it made me realize that I don't really know how the CPX development group is actually set up. Are all the CPX developers on this list? Or just two? Are there more than two CPX developers? Is there a lead developer? What is the development process and what is the most appropriate or productive way to offer input and feedback?

I assumed that you were lead developer. But I gather from some recent posts by you and Rus that you guys may not be completely in the loop. I'm confused.

Ric