Re: [cpx] Quotas (was Separation of Roles)

Hi:

Occasionally (but rarely) we have created two DAs. One to manage only the web space and one to manager email users, but it gets messy. Since the VPS2 basic is relatively inexpensive, it still seems, at least for us, simpler to sell them a whole VPS2 and make them SA. But your points are well taken, and having multiple roles doesn't sound like it would make our setups anymore difficult.