Re: [cpx] Quotas (was Separation of Roles)

Hi:

In the end it's a marketing issue. We sell the DA some space 10 MB, 100 MB, 10 GB, whatever and let him carve it as needed. Multiple "roles" might support other sales models but would complicate things for most DAs. I think if a DA needs that level of control, sell him a whole VPS and make him the SA.