Re: [cpx] Quotas (was Separation of Roles)

Hi:

I wasn't clear in that I meant it wouldn't be a bad thing if the quotas were that way. As long as the total DA quota was enforced. My sympathy is with the design team -- no matter how many options they give us we can always think of just one more we'd like to have. :-)