Re: [cpx] Re: [1-398281370] - CPX - Bugs when creating a new domain admin :

	What happens if the e-mail address is to a domain NOT hosted on
this server?  Does it still try to set up a virtmap for it?  It seems
like a better algorithm would be to only set up a virtmap if the e-mail
address specified is for the domain being created.

 - Steve Yates
 - ITS, Inc.
 - If she weighs the same as a duck, then she's made of wood!

i have never tried this but there is a chance thta it wil add this email to the virtmaps anyway. I am not using cpx on my test server. I have recycled it so i will install cpx and test . I totaly agree with you that if the domain is not the same as the domain created it should not touch the virtmaps at all., or at least put a big Warning on the gui about what it will do with it

--
Cordialement,
Ghislain ADNET.

AQUEOS - Service Informatique
1, Rue Albert Einstein
77420 Champs sur marne

Service technique :  support@xxxxxxxxxx
Service commercial :  commercial@xxxxxxxxxx
Tel : 01.64.02.99.37, Fax: 0 1.72.70.32.66