[cpx] new lead on features resetting

As some of you know (and a few of you have experienced), CPX
occasionally loses some user settings such as webmail. I'm currently
soliciting additional information on this bug.

When you notice that your or your end-users webmail interface is no
longer showing (this is the most common symptom), please send me
(off-list!) the output of the 'sinfo' command so I can examine a few
log files.

The sooner after the data-loss occurs, the better chance I have to
figure out the root cause. I will likely not get back to you directly
(except for an occasional "thanks"), but any data you can send will be
useful in fixing this bug.

Thanks,

scottw@xxxxxxxxxxxx