[cpx] race condition on cpx.conf fixed

Friends,

After months of disappointment from this bug, I think I finally have
it licked.

On Monday of this week I was able to finally duplicate the elusive
corruption problem. It really is a dandy. The ironic part is that
large installations (e.g., many users or domains, but not necessarily
busy websites) will see the problem much more frequently than small
installations because the race window is larger on slow operations (of
which there are more on a large site).

At any rate, I'd like to hear from Alvin, Bill, Ghislain, or Matt--or
anyone who still sees this error and if you're willing to try out the
new module on a per-server basis. Let me know off-list by sending me
the output of 'sinfo'.

I'm eager to get this bug gone; it's consumed nearly all of my time
for the past few weeks and I'm ready to start working on something
more useful :)

scottw@xxxxxxxxxxxx