Re: [cpx] - Autoreply feature seems to work only in one case

Scott Wiersdorf wrote:

On Fri, Jul 15, 2005 at 05:02:58PM +0200, ADNET Ghislain wrote:
Hi,

I meet a problem with the autoreply feature of the webmail part of CPX. When i setup an autoreply it only seems to work if the left part of the email adress is the same as the login name.

Speaking of which, I believe there is an open bug when accounts are
created that sets up an incorrect genericstable entry.

Scott
Hello Scott,

i have again setup two autoreply and again i met the  problem.

one exemple in the virtmaps :

mylogin@xxxxxxxxxxxx     mylogin
agence-nimes@xxxxxxxxxxxx         mylogin

when i setup autoreply in cpx it works if i write to  mylogin@xxxxxxxxxxxx

but NOT if i write to agence-nimes@xxxxxxxxxxxx

again changing cpx way to this :

   pico -w .cpx/procmail/autoreply.rc

   :0 c
   | /usr/bin/vacation -a agence-nimes -f .cpx/autoreply/vacation.db -m
   .cpx/autoreply/message.txt $LOGNAME

Then everything is working again. So basicaly the autoreply feature seems to works only if the left part of the email is equal to the username at east in my various experiences (we talk with generic tables ok on the user).

--
Cordialement,
Ghislain ADNET.

AQUEOS - Service Informatique
1, Rue Albert Einstein
77420 Champs sur marne

Service technique :  support@xxxxxxxxxx
Service commercial :  commercial@xxxxxxxxxx
Tel : 01.64.02.99.37, Fax: 0 1.72.70.32.66