[cpx] End user required?

This may have been mentioned, but when I create a Domain Admin and a domain, why do I have to pick privileges for the end user?

Allow this Domain Admin to create End Users with the following privileges:

Perhaps I don't want any end users... which I guess I get to say 0 on the next page...

So, then I go back and remove them? Possibly moot of course because he can't create any, but I got tripped up... Why do I have to pick something for an option I don't want? Perhaps the "Number of end users" can be on the same screen, and if I say 0, don't complain...

Bill