Re: [cpx] CPX BUG: Add User Email Address

Brian-

The "save/create another" bug you are seeing is also a know issue and
receiving attention.

As for the inability to create the user at all, I haven't seen/can't
reproduce that behavior.  From the other posts on the list, it seems
that you are over allocating the Domain Admin's quota.  Fearing to sound
like a broken record, an enhancement request has already been submitted
to improve the way the quotas work as well.

I'll create a bug report discussing the lack of nice error messages when
you attempt to over allocate the DA's quota, and another on the creation
of email addresses when the user creation fails.

Thanks again for your input--

---
Alex Robertson