Re: [cpx] CPX BUG: Add User Email Address

On Thu, 2 Jun 2005 09:55:28 -0400
"Brian Haines" <providertalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Full Name: Joe Smith
> Login ID: d2jsmith
> Email: jsmith@xxxxxxxxxxx
>
> In CPX I get the first user info setup and the final screen offers the email
> address field in a form box with a default set:
>
> BOX: d1jsmith THEN: @domain1.com
>
> Since the box is a form box, I figure I will edit it to be "jsmith" so my
> work will be done, but on the next page it lists the account to save with
> the email address d1jsmith@xxxxxxxxxxxx

	I think I'd run into and reported that previously as well, but
as I recall if you go back and look at what did get set up, the correct
jsmith@ alias WAS set up, and the second page is simply displaying the
original account e-mail (which is always set up) rather than the alias.

 - Steve Yates
 - ITS, Inc.
 - ARRRRRGGGHHH!!!! ... Tension breaker, had to be done.

~ Taglines by Taglinator 4 - www.srtware.com ~