[cpx] Time outs after 60 seconds with CPX?

Some of you may have this problem... I certainly have! After 60 seconds CPX times out, and you either get a perl error, or incomplete counts in your domain/user/email listings.

I still have this problem, but figured I'd log it with support, just in case CPX thought it was fixed. I got back

Thanks for contacting Verio Support. This is a known issue and our development team is currently working on timeout/performance issues with CPX. However, we have found a work around by editing the /usr/local/sbin/vsapd file.

Changing the line

my $server_timeout = 60;

my $server_timeout = 200;

and then restarting vsapd /usr/local/etc/rc.d/vsapd.sh restart. Let us know if this doesn't work. Thanks.

Worked for me! Hopefully if any of you have this problem, you will be pleased with this work around. (the restart commend didn't work for me, but a few kill commands and a restart seems to get it going again)

Bill