Re: [cpx] [CPX] - httpd.conf with windows EOL -> cpx munch the cpx.conf

On Fri, May 13, 2005 at 05:30:55PM +0200, ADNET Ghislain wrote:

> > Seriously, you can't be serious?
> >
> > Bill
>
> i think Scott was thinking of a dos2bsd conversion of the file rather
> than a complete failure. As we know dos2bsd conversion is not harmfull
> to unix files.
> in all case having DOS EOL on Unix is BAD anyway :)

Ghislain assumed correctly; I had no intention of shutting Apache down
when it doesn't need to be (why would you assume I'd do that?). I
wasn't even offering a real solution, just thinking out loud.  It's a
good time to catch problems and clean up the ones we know about.

scottw@xxxxxxxxxxxx