Re: [cpx] [CPX] - httpd.conf with windows EOL -> cpx munch/munge the cpx.conf

>'Munge' is closer to what you want. "Munch" is what you do with snack
>food like peanuts, cashews, potato chips, etc. Anything that makes a
>muffled crunch noise in your mouth, so it's not too far off of your
>meaning.
>
>Scott

thanks !

 yes i see it more as munch then as i can think of vsapd like a muppet
show puppet driven mad by the windows EOL and munching a pile of papper
representing the cpx.conf with shred of pappers flying everywhere. Yes i
have some silly images comming to my mind sometime.. nevermind...should
not have watched those muppet DVDs...

  So both are ok, as if you munch a configuration  file  it will surely
munge it also :)

I was wondering, You know 70% of httpd.conf is commentary we never use.
Will it improve performance if we strip all those comments in the file ?
Do you think it will be noticable ?

--
Ghislain.