Re: [cpx] Changing Domain Admins?

At 02:54 AM 04/29/2005, you wrote:
Unless an upgrade has solved this in the meantime, you cannot change the DA in CPX
You can only change it in cpx.conf. Here's what support told me..

Rather than mess with this, I did a hack...

Since the domain was not accessed frequently, and I could replace the content quickly, I just deleted the domain, and added it back with the (new) DA that I wanted and put the content back. Took a few minutes at most (this was during the miracle "CPX is so fast now" period :-)

Well, since CPX doesn't do it, I guess any "solution" is a hack...

Bill