Re: [cpx] Users Teaching the Spam Filters

Heh...so you're the Baysian trainer for her, apparently.

I can only say it's on the list; hasn't been fully prioritized yet.
You might want to send something to suggest about it (though it's been
logged already, the more customer imput, the higher the priority).

Scott

Yes, Baysian Trainer is my sub-title.  I have it on my business cards.  ;)

Thanks for the info, I will now accost the suggest mailbox.

Jonathan