[cpx] - webmail questions

Hi there,

One of my customer using the webmail client of CPX encounter some issues. Some time ( 1 out of 3 it seems) the email that the webmail send is empty (just the headers nothing else) and he had the message explaining that the mail was unable to be saved in the sent folder. This is not a quota issue as this is the serveradmin that has no quota. The VPS is brand new with 2% used.

 Anyone met the same issue ?

User is using

mozilla 1.7.5 on Mac OS X, same result with IE on mac OS X. With simple emails and emails with an attachement. i am unable to reproduce this on PC with firefox 1.0.2. the 5 emails sent are ok. I continue to try, as i know webmails are tricky is there something i should know about this kind of troubles ?

regards,
Ghislain.
--

AQUEOS - Service Informatique