Re: [cpx] How good is CPX at preserving "non-standard" information?

At 04:03 PM 04/08/2005, you wrote:
> > So, you say I add a user with CPX, and then tweak his home directory, CPX
> > will never reset it to what it likes (forces) of /home/username?

The users CPX imported on our test server with other home directory paths haven't been changed after editing & saving the user in CPX. And so far I haven't noticed any problems.

Well, you could figure that CPX gives you no way to change it, it would just read and write what was there untouched. The only time it deals with the home directory is when the user is first created...

Bill