Re: [cpx] [CPX] - serious issue in handling of the users

	FWIW all end users on our CPX server have dots and I have yet to
see this happen.  They were all initially imported to the servers'
domain upon CPX installation (no catchall for the server's hostname,
oops) but I changed them and they have stayed that way for a couple
months now.  The only users with multiple domains are the domain admins
who show their domain and the server's domain (and in editing the domain,
only their own domain).
Good news then if you have dots in the names but also bad news as it does not seems to be the source of the problem if you do not encounter it :(

	I know you're not in the US...maybe it's a code-page thing with
a non- us-en browser?  I use Firefox, do you use IE?

No i use firefox 1.0.1 with adblock, webdevelopper, sage and tabbed browsing extention.. I run it with prefered language US but my customer will all use IE6 in french for sure.

--

AQUEOS - Service Informatique
1, Rue Albert Einstein

Service technique :  support@xxxxxxxxxx