Re: [cpx] [CPX] - serious issue in handling of the users

On Tue, 29 Mar 2005 23:02:22 +0200
ADNET Ghislain <gadnet@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>  Only one thing here: all the users of the customer have a dot in their
> name ( This is NOT prevented by cpx or vadduser so this must be legal

	FWIW all end users on our CPX server have dots and I have yet to
see this happen.  They were all initially imported to the servers'
domain upon CPX installation (no catchall for the server's hostname,
oops) but I changed them and they have stayed that way for a couple
months now.  The only users with multiple domains are the domain admins
who show their domain and the server's domain (and in editing the domain,
only their own domain).

	I know you're not in the US...maybe it's a code-page thing with
a non- us-en browser?  I use Firefox, do you use IE?

 - Steve Yates
 - ITS, Inc.
 - The cost of feathers has risen.  Now, even down is up.