Re: [cpx] [CPX] - serious issue in handling of the users

On Tue, Mar 29, 2005 at 11:02:22PM +0200, ADNET Ghislain wrote:
> Hi all, hi Scott,
>
> Only one thing here: all the users of the customer have a dot in their
> name ( This is NOT prevented by cpx or vadduser so this must be legal
> ).  I do not understand all the problem i have here. I completly
> destroyed the cpx.conf to be sure to start from a new clean one. Some
> code in the CPX seems to handle things in a wrong way. I only can assume
> the DOT in the name is the problem and that the code is unable to
> interpret it correctly.

So if I may restate:

All end user accounts with a dot in their usernames suddenly reverted
their domain to the server hostname.

Is this correct?

Was there any trigger you can think of? Did you perform any kind of
CP operation (add a domain, etc.) when this happened? Any additional
information you can give, including confirmation of the above will
help us pinpoint the problem.

Is anyone else seeing something like this with the same conditions?

scottw@xxxxxxxxxxxx