Re: [cpx] DA and EU quotas (was: CPX and Imanagerpro - Coexistence possible?)

On Tue, 8 Mar 2005 14:33:32 -0700
Scott Wiersdorf <scottw@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> a) 2 quotas for domain administrators:
>    - one quota amont for the DAs themselves
>    - and one quota amount for all their end users (which is subtracted
>      from when a new user is created).
>
> or b) 1 quota for the domain administrators, from which an amount is
>       subtracted when an end user is created.

	We would vote for option A, because of the following scenario:

- domain admin with 100 MB quota
- DA creates three end users with 33 MB quota
- oops, ran out of space to upload web files or receive e-mail

	However what happens if:

- domain admin with 300 MB quota
- 29 end users with 10 MB quota each
- DA wants to add 4 more end users

They can't be added with 10 MB each obviously.  Is there a way to adjust
user quotas without manually editing all 29 users?  :)

 - Steve Yates
 - ITS, Inc.
 - Your karma just ran over my dogma.

~ Taglines by Taglinator - www.srtware.com ~