Re: [cpx] CPX and Imanagerpro - Coexistence possible?

At 10:04 AM 3/8/2005 -0800, you wrote:
go here:
  <https://wednesday.securesites.net/ControlPanel/>
  user: rustest
  pass: rustest

Don't be surprised if this account gets wiped sometime in the future, I
recycle this server (my development server) quite often.

Very nice (Nice taste in music, too)

> A remaining issue is the one I raised about the new iManager in another
> forum.
I responded on the other forum.  ;)

I know, but that was the imanager route

I like what I read below (and kicked myself as I'd forgotten about "domainadmin:enduser").
Roll on the rollout

Andy

PROTEUS - new anti-spam, anti-virus solution
www.proteus.lu

FOCUS Internet Services
Domains, Design, Hosting, Custom Applications, E-Commerce
106 rue de Mersch, L-8181 KOPSTAL, Luxembourg
tel. (+352) 305 197
fax (+352) 305 188
www.focus.lu