Re: [cpx] DA and EU quotas (was: CPX and Imanagerpro - Coexistence possible?)

On Tue, Mar 08, 2005 at 02:24:51PM -0700, Jared Betteridge wrote:
> Scott Wiersdorf wrote:
>  > If a domain administrator creates an end user with, say, 50MB of
> >space, CPX reduces the disk quota of that domain admin by 50MB.
>
> At least this is the intent. This isn't actually happening right now and
> and a bug has already been opened for this issue. Maybe if we all
> complain loud enough then Scott will fix it :)

What!? Rats, I forgot about that one. At any rate, CPX _should_ deal
with this in a logical way--what you would expect. But in the absence
of this functionality, would people prefer to have:

a) 2 quotas for domain administrators:
   - one quota amont for the DAs themselves
   - and one quota amount for all their end users (which is subtracted
     from when a new user is created).

or b) 1 quota for the domain administrators, from which an amount is
      subtracted when an end user is created.

Any takers?

scottw@xxxxxxxxxxxx