Re: [cpx] CPX install feedback/issues

On Thu, 06 Jan 2005 02:24:08 -0600
Steve Yates <steve@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Is /usr/local/etc/procmailrc still used?

	It is, however it seems that my previous system procmailrc setting
of:

LOGFILE=/var/log/maillog

is causing the system some issues, as for every incoming message a note
is placed in maillog that procmail cannot write to the maillog.  I'm
assuming this is because procmail is no longer running as root?  Then,
for each message the delivery info appears in each user's ~/log.clamav.

	Further CPX set up the viruses to quarantine to
$HOME/Mail/Quarantine, and since the folder is named mail not Mail (at
least on our servers) viruses seems to be deleting rather than
quarantining.  (and that's what I was looking for...hmm....)

 - Steve Yates
 - ITS, Inc.
 - Unix is the answer -- but only if you phrase the question VERY carefully.

~ Taglines by Taglinator - www.srtware.com ~