[cpx] Copyright tag on CPX

Scott and the rest of the CPX development team,

Can you guys please, please, please get rid of the copyright tag in the CPX control panel? I really don't see the point in it being there.

When I do a search for the domain listed in Google, Verio comes up. Many of us resellers prefer that Verio remain anonymous.

That's the only thing stopping us right now from using the control panel. We're putting off moving more customers to VPS2 until we can use it since I understand it's best to install it on new servers. While there are other customizations we'd like to make, we can wait for those. Right now, it's just that copyright tag that is holding us back.

I hope you guys will consider it.

Thanks,
Mav