[cpx] CPX and Imanagerpro - Coexistence possible?

Scott,

One more thing I'd really like to see is the ability for the CPX and imanagerpro control panels to be able to peacefully exist on the VPS2 so that our customers have a choice between the two control panels.

Right now, we are just getting started moving our customers over to the VPS2 platform. We've promised them control over their spam assassin settings (something they can't do on the VPS1) as an incentive for the move. For this reason (CPX doesnt yet have this feature), and the reason that we can't customize the CPX (without voiding warranty and future updates)... we can't use CPX right now. That's a bit of a dilemma for us as we don't want to have to replace imanagerpro six months from now when our customers are just finally getting used to using it.

I'm wondering what kind of problems you see happening with both being used on one VPS2 and if these would be easy problems to solve? We'd really like to give our customers a choice. Both are great control panels.

Thanks,
Mav