[cpx] Who's getting CPX VSAP Parse errors?

I'm just wondering how many of the resellers and their clients on this list are regularly experiencing VSAP Parse errors when using CPX?

Myself, staff, and clients who regularly use CPX are frustrated. Support recently told me it's caused when my VPS3 basic runs out of memory. I informed support that it was occurring on a new VPS3 with nothing even running on it yet, no Vinstalls of any apps, etc. I upgraded to a VPS3 Pro and it doesn't happen as much but it still occurs to often. Now with a few small sites it's worse. And it's not just one VPS3 it's several of them. If CPX is not running slow it's throwing VSAP Parse errors. A restart of vsapd can help but it may require a few restart attempts to restart without errors.

Has anyone discovered a way to help prevent this or discussed it with Verio in detail?

--
Chris Hess
chris@xxxxxxxxxx