Re: [cpx] Who's getting CPX VSAP Parse errors?

Le 14/12/2009 23:54, Chris Hess a écrit :
> I'm just wondering how many of the resellers and their clients on this
> list are regularly experiencing VSAP Parse errors when using CPX?
>
> Myself, staff, and clients who regularly use CPX are frustrated.
> Support recently told me it's caused when my VPS3 basic runs out of
> memory. I informed support that it was occurring on a new VPS3 with
> nothing even running on it yet, no Vinstalls of any apps, etc. I
> upgraded to a VPS3 Pro and it doesn't happen as much but it still
> occurs to often. Now with a few small sites it's worse. And it's not
> just one VPS3 it's several of them. If CPX is not running slow it's
> throwing VSAP Parse errors. A restart of vsapd can help but it may
> require a few restart attempts to restart without errors.
>
> Has anyone discovered a way to help prevent this or discussed it with
> Verio in detail?

hi Chris,

i have not find a way to stop these and yes we encounter this . customer
even contact us to create emails or account because the cpx is so slow
and creating errors that some of them just can't even log into it
without  having a lonnnnng time ahead of them.

 Lots of servers are memory lagging and as cpx use huge amount of memory
(mod-perl , vsapd...) this do not help. Basicaly when we tried to fight
the support to correct this we end with: consider a mps or a dedicated.
This is basicaly saying please go away if your not ok with that.

--

Cordialement,
Ghislain