Re: [cpx] cpx handling of email and web splitted

Ghislain,

I think having an option in the creation process of adding a domain
administrator or adding a domain to an existing domain admin to have a
toggle that says...

[ ]  this will be the primary mail server
[ ]  this will NOT be the primary mail server

is a GREAT idea.  This way cpx won't automatically create the
virtusertable entries or add the domain to the local-host-names file.

It will also "grey out" the option for adding mail boxes and forwarders.

Good idea Ghislain.

Of course if it happens after the fact, you will then need to go in
and manually remove the entries, etc.  (as we have to do now)

James

--

Stormer's Cgi-Archive
http://www.stormer.org