RE: [cpx] cpx handling of email and web splitted

ADNET Ghislain wrote on Fri, Dec 11 2009 at 6:19 am:

>  i have more and more customer that have their email on a different
> server than the web. The issue is that on the cpx we cannot tell the
> sites that it handle the web but NOT the mail for this domain (and for
> each alias). This is an issue for me that appear more and more. Could
> you plan for a change here that would allow us to tell domain by
domain
> if the mail is to be handled by the server (and by default to not
allow
> mail for domains starting with "www.") ?

Hi Ghislain,

	I think if you create the domain using "www.example.com" instead
of "example.com" then it would add www.example.com to the
local-host-names file, and the server would not accept mail for
"example.com," even if you add example.com as an alias for the virtual
host.  Use "example.com" on the mail server.

 - Steve Yates
 - ITS, Inc.
 - Join USENET:  Meet exciting, unusual people and flame them.

~ Taglines by Taglinator: www.srtware.com ~