Re: [cpx] cpx - creates .imap folders in the /www/domain.comdirectory. = BAD

On Thu, Jul 23, 2009 at 08:43:54AM -0500, Steve Yates wrote:

> Subject: RE: [cpx] cpx - creates .imap folders in the /www/domain.comdirectory. = BAD
>
> Rus Berrett wrote on Wed, Jul 22 2009 at 22:59:
>
> > I can't reproduce this on my dev boxes (Dovecot 1.1.11, CPX 2.0).
>
> Hi Rus,
>
> 	I haven't tried to reproduce it, but we show CPX 1.7.1, so maybe
> it was fixed in 2.0.

That, or I haven't followed the same steps that James did in order
to reproduce the problem.  I did this:

  1) recycled an account
  2) vinstall cpx
  3) vinstall dovecot
  4) logged into CPX as server admin
  5) added a new domain admin (and domain) with full privs
  6) logged into CPX as domain admin
  7) uploaded some files to www/domain.name directory
  8) clicked on 'Mail' tab
  9) clicked on 'Folder List' menu item

Then at a command prompt I ran:

   find ~domainadmin -name .imap

I did this on both a VPSv3 and a VPS-Linux accounts.  No results.

??

cheers.

--rus.

>  - Steve Yates
>  - ITS, Inc.
>  - "I just forgot to increment the counter," Tom said, nonplussed.

Rus Berrett                                                    NTT/Verio
                 See Perl. See Perl Run. Run Perl, Run!