Re: [cpx] Multiple domains, 1 website, multiple e-mail domains

Thanks guys!

Martin Fischer a écrit :
1) add 5 independant domains to the domain admin, but do not add www
2) add 5 www to other domains of first domain

Interesting hack, but this stil means that I need to add a redirect each document root of the 'non www' domains. Am I correct?

the way we do it here is to use a redirect (some by a simple html some by doing an htaccess with RedirectPermanent ...) in the 4 not used so all the sites goes to the first one.

This looks the way to go for me.

Looking at this problem, I see that it is a pitty that CPX strongly binds web and e-mail per domain. It would be nice if this was seperated. I can imagine scenarios where the webmaster is absolutely not the postmaster.

Regards,

Fred