[cpx] Multiple domains, 1 website, multiple e-mail domains

Hi,

I would like to work with CPX on a VPS3.

We have a client that has 5 domains. He wants all domains to point to the same website on his server (domain1.com, domain2,com, domain3.com, domain4.com and domain5.com all point do the same Apache document root). He also wants to be able to add e-mail adresses on each domain (info@xxxxxxxxxxx must be independant from info@xxxxxxxxxxx).

The problem:

I added a domain admin and run into a catch 22:

1. Either I add a main domain and 4 domains as domain aliases. This makes the website run fine for all 5 domains, but the domain admin can't add any e-mail addresses on the aliased domains

2. I add 5 independant domains to the domain admin. He can add e-mail addresses to all domains, but the websites don't share the same document root. Therefore he will have to upload the smae website 5 times, and deal with 5 different weblogs.

Does anybody have advice how to use CPX to get the desired setup?

Thanks,

Fred