[cpx] Can^t see users in CPX

Hello,

Since CPX 1.5.7 any time trying to see users in CPX we see only this error message:

        An error occurred. Please contact support.

 VSAP
Parse error: [Could not parse the VSAP Response: Empty String at
/usr/local/cp/lib/ControlPanel/MetaProc.pm line 186
]

It occur on all our VPS3 account and on a few VPS2 account. Before CPX 1.5.7 worked fine and with CPX 1.5.8 isn't solved.

CPX is now uselles for user management and it seems that CPX as control panel is a big error. We have had long patience and hoped CPX would be better but it' isn't.

We have now a dedicated away from Verio with Plesk as control panel and we are wery satisfied. Plesk is the right control panel and not CPX. Many functions, faster, made for web-hosting business.
We think about to move all our account from Verio if CPX in reasonable time isn't made better.

Best regards,
Iris

Die neue Generation der Windows Live Services - jetzt downloaden!
http://get.live.com