Re: [cpx] Can^t see users in CPX

At 05:59 AM 03/17/2008, you wrote:
Since CPX 1.5.7 any time trying to see users in CPX we see only this error message:

An error occurred. Please contact support.
VSAP Parse error: [Could not parse the VSAP Response: Empty String at /usr/local/cp/lib/ControlPanel/MetaProc.pm line 186 ]

It occur on all our VPS3 account and on a few VPS2 account. Before CPX 1.5.7 worked fine and with CPX 1.5.8 isn't solved.

There was a problem with the upgrade to CPX 1.5.8 that was supposed to restart vsapd.

Try

/usr/local/etc/rc.d/vsapd.sh stop
/usr/local/etc/rc.d/vsapd.sh start

I suspect it will fix the problem! Only needs to be restarted this once...

Bill