RE: [cpx] CPS 1.5.8 is a dog...

Bill Meier wrote on 3/14/2008 3:18:51 PM:

> At 04:12 PM 03/14/2008, you wrote:
>> Did you try restarting the VPS?
>
> I assume you mean vsapd's? Yes, I did...
>
> Or, maybe you did mean the sledge hammer full reboot? I thought only
> Windows needed that ;-)

	Well the server to which I referred didn't get vsapd restarted
(they didn't know about the start/stop scripts) but a full restart
cleared whatever was going on.  I suspect it was an Apache issue from
the description of the error message, or a link between it and vsapd.

 - Steve Yates
 - ITS, Inc.
 - "...I invented this revolutionary makeup gun.  It's for the woman who
has only four-fifths of a second to get ready!" -- Homer Simpson

~ Taglines by Taglinator - www.srtware.com ~