From: owner-cpx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-cpx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
ADNET Ghislain
Sent: Friday, December 07, 2007 9:27 AM
To: cpx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [cpx] Application Library

webcast application is allready close... :(

i hope they will record it and make it available to other ressellers as
webcast like those could be really interesting but they seems too
limited in the nb of person.

--
Cordialement,
Ghislain ADNET.

Attention !  Toute demande de support ou commande de domaine par email
sera refusée, pour cela utilisez https://support.aqueos.net.

Pour tout contact nos coordonnées :
http://www.aqueos.com/aqueos-services-informatiques-societe.php
Fax: 01.72.70.32.66