Re: [cpx] CPX - Junk and Quarantine Filling up

Steve Yates wrote:
Art, I don't know if your service facilitates reselling,

Steve,

We don't sign up resellers, per se, but we do sell blocks of "users" and we don't care what you do with them beyond that. I.e., if you want 75 users, you are free to use them all for one client or spread them out across as as many clients as you want. Naturally, larger volume begets lower prices.

Cheers,
   -- Art Z.

--

Art Zemon, President