[cpx] Reinstall cpx

Hello guys,

I was using the webmail with CPX without a problem in one domain, until I
installed a cms application called drupal in one of the domains.

I'm not sure if this installation deletes some cpx configuration, because
now I cannot enter via http://www.mydomain.com/ControlPanel/ , I receive an
error that this page doesn't exist.

I checked and there are the hiden directories .cpx, .cpx_tmp , and also the
cpx_key file on the root of the domain. What I need to do in order to
access the email via Control Panel?  I made a test and I can enter to the
account name using other domain hosted on the same server..

Regards,
Juan